Our state of the art Meltblown line has the capability to produce the fine fibres ideally suited within the filtration industry.
Meltblown fabrics are produced using the most up-to-date manufacturing processes available to create both high performing Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE) and Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) nonwovens.
Meltblown fabrics have the following advantages for filtration products:
- Available in weights from 13 up to 300 g/m2 (PP), and 30 up to 200 g/m² (TPU)
- Available in widths up to 160 cm
- Available in various colours
- Melt additives to give enhanced fabric properties, such as UV stability and hydrophobicity
- Electrostatic charging of filaments for enhanced sub-micron particle filtration
- In-line measurement and control of air permeability
- In-line thermal flat calendaring